Setting up a business
- Non-profit organisation (ASBL/VZW)
- Ordinary limited partnership (SCS/GCV)
- General partnership (SNC/VOF)
- Private limited liability company (SPRL/BVBA)
- De facto association
- Sole proprietorship
- Public limited company (SA/NV)
- Partnership limited by shares (SCA/CVA)
- Cooperative company with unlimited liability (SCRI/CVOA)
- Cooperative company with limited liability (SC/SCRL-CV/CVBA)
Do you want to develop your own activities, set up a business or start up as a self-employed worker?
This section addresses the issues that can help you in these processes:
- main steps;
- self-employed worker status;
- company types;
- procedures for start-ups, and sources of financing.
You can also find useful links on the federal and regional sites relating to setting up a business.