Accredited prevention and protection services
Companies must ensure the health, safety and welfare of their employees. To comply with H&S and welfare legislation, employers must either use an accredited outside service or else set up an internal service within the company.
Health and welfare measures
The prevention and protection services perform a variety of tasks, in particular:
- Managing the risks associated with the company’s activities
- Performing medical surveillance of staff and organising first aid and emergency services
- Overseeing H&S and organising H&S training for staff
- Advising on ergonomics, i.e. the design and adaptation of workstations to reduce health risks
- Examining the working environment (hygiene, stress, conflicts, etc.) and providing solutions to the problems encountered.