Registration with the VAT authorities

If your company provides goods or services covered by the Belgian VAT Code on an independent and habitual basis, it must be subject to VAT.

Foreign companies must also register with the VAT authorities when they carry out activities in Belgium that are covered by the Belgian VAT Code.

You can register with the VAT authorities: